The power of attorney enables someone to perform specified duties on behalf of another person. It is made in many cases where a person needs to hire someone to represent in a specified situation. A durable power of attorney is one of the types of power of attorney.
What is Durable Power Of Attorney?
Durable is a special term in the power of attorney that makes it valid even if the person giving the power of attorney becomes insane or incapacitated of making a judgement about their affairs. A durable power of attorney can cover a variety of matters including finance, property or even managing the health choice for you. A durable power of attorney and spring power of attorney are quite different to each other. The main difference is that spring power of attorney is valid only when the power giving person becomes insane or incapacitate of making judgements while on the other hand durable power of attorney is valid before and after the condition of incapacitation.
How to write a Durable Power Of Attorney?
This is a legal document that empowers a person to work on your behalf and look after your financial and other affairs.
To write a durable power of attorney following steps must be considered.
- Write the date, full name and statement that shows that it is a durable power of attorney
- Specify the name of the person to whom you are empowering for looking after your affairs
- Specify the addresses of both the entities and also mention the time period for the validity of the power of attorney
- State the terms and conditions that must be fulfilled while taking in action the power of attorney
- A durable power of attorney must be signed by both the entities with date and addresses.
- It must be witnessed by at least two persons with their signature and addresses
Create your own Sample Durable Power Of Attorney by using the following template,
( Copyright by printablecontracts.com )
Download Durable Power Of Attorney Template in MS Word format (.DOC), Printable Document format (.PDF) and Open Office Writer format (.ODT).